Tattered and Mended by Cynthia Ruchti was released today. You can check out my review here. Below you can enter the Reclaimed Treasures Giveaway.
How can the wounds that keep us from living the life we want to live be mended and healed? In Tattered and Mended, Cynthia Ruchti walks readers through a gallery of reclaimed and restored art as well as broken and restored lives of those who have gone before us. With a gentle touch and
personable wisdom, Cynthia shows how even the most threadbare soul can once again find healing and hope.
Celebrate the release of Tattered and Mended with Cynthia by entering to win her Reclaimed Treasures giveaway!
One grand prize winner will receive:
- A copy of Tattered and Mended
- A vintage flatware key ring
- A handcrafted "broken china" charm bracelet
- A recycled guitar string bracelet
Plus, now through mid-July, sign up for Cynthia's mailing list for a five-day virtual tour around Madeline Island for the chance to win a Hemmed in Hope prize pack. Each day begins with an email from Cynthia that introduces where you'll be “visiting” that day (all key places from As Waters Gone By) with various interactive elements, including“I wish you were here” postcards, trivia quizzes, and an ongoing Island scavenger hunt. The person who interacts the most will win a Hemmed in Hope prize pack (valued at more than $200).
- The letterpress block Hope sign from DaySpring
- A set of 6 Hemmed in Hope notecards showing a hope-themed Bible verse
- A leather “I can’t unravel, I’m hemmed in hope” journal
- Signed copies of each of Cynthia’s books, fiction and non-fiction