MixingItUp Easily Keep Cinnamon Rolls Fresh Overnight


MixingItUp Easily Keep Cinnamon Rolls Fresh Overnight
Cinnamon Rolls
Source: tammycookblogsbooks
You never know what you will find here on MixingItUp. Today I have a way to store cinnamon rolls overnight that keeps them fresh. It is easier than taking them out of the
pan and putting them in a sealed bag. I prefer cinnamon rolls that are made right before they are served. Most times this is impossible. One night I decided to try putting a baking sheet, the same size as the one I baked the rolls in, over the cooled cinnamon rolls still in the baking sheet. I had added icing to their tops which I think also helps keep in the moisture. They were quite fresh the next day. This how I now store my cinnamon rolls overnight that I plan on eating the next morning.
MixingItUp Easily Keep Cinnamon Rolls Fresh Overnight
Cinnamon Rolls In Tray
Source: tammycookblogsbooks
MixingItUp Easily Keep Cinnamon Rolls Fresh Overnight
Covered Cinnamon Rolls
Source: tammycookblogsbooks

You Might Also Like

0 Comments