Foodbytes French Toast Cupcakes


Foodbytes French Toast Cupcakes
French Toast Cupcakes
Source: Taste of Home
French Toast Cupcakes
Reviews from www.tasteofhome.com:    
"This is hands down the best cupcake! It is easy to make, moist, and light. The frosting is awesome! My husband ate the bottom if his first. The cake was that good. I will not hesitate to make these again. I would take them anywhere, for any occasion."

"These are excellent! Served them with Eggs in Muffin Cups and they complimented each other well. Perfect with or without the bacon on top. My husband drizzled maple syrup over his and all I heard was "mmmmmmmmmmmmm."

"Very moist and delicious! Everyone at work raved over them. Would be great served at a brunch."

Here is a little taste, a foodbyte, of what you can find on the Taste of Home website. Who doesn't like bacon and french toast? These bacon topped cupcakes sound delicious. I like the idea of serving them with eggs.

Visit www.tasteofhome.com to check out the French Toast Cupcakes recipe and see what more people are saying about it. 

  Taste of Home Logo
:) Happy to be a Taste of Home 
 Volunteer Field Editor

You Might Also Like

0 Comments