FoodBytes Chicken Caesar Burgers


FoodBytes Chicken Caesar Burgers
Chicken Caesar Burgers
Source: Taste of Home
Chicken Caesar Burgers 
Reviews from www.tasteofhome.com: 
"VERY tasty. Made it exactly the way the recipe was written. Great, healthy meal. Made some seasoned, baked yukon gold wedge fires to go with them."


"DELISH!!! i used ground turkey and cooked patties on bbq in a cast iron skillet. very moist. loved the parmesan flavor."

"I have made this several times and double this recipe when I make it because it is so delicious and great as leftovers. It is good on hamburger buns or cut up in a salad."

Here is a little taste, a foodbyte, of what you can find on the Taste of Home website. I was looking for a beef burger recipe when I found this recipe. "Caesar" is what caught my attention. I am a fan of Caesar Salad so I can't wait to give this a try.

Visit www.tasteofhome.com to check out the Chicken Caesar Burgers recipe and see what more people are saying about it. 

  Taste of Home Logo
:) Happy to be a Taste of Home 
 Volunteer Field Editor

You Might Also Like

0 Comments