FoodBytes Cappuccino Mix

FoodBytes Cappuccino Mix
Cappuccino Mix
Source: Taste of Home
Cappuccino Mix
Reviews from tasteofhome.com:
"Made this for gifts for a meeting; found little cute jars at Hobby Lobby and decorated for theme. Everyone loved this recipe!"

"Very delicious! I used Vanilla Caramel creamer and added just a scant pinch of pumpkin pie splice. I will make again. Also, I didn't have chocolate milk mix so I used hot chocolate mix. YUM!"

"Perfect warm-up drink with ingredients right in my cupboard. Delicous!"

Here is a little taste, a Foodbyte, of what you can find on the Taste of Home website. Like a lot of people, we drink coffee all year round. I don't need cold weather to have a hot cup of coffee. My oldest daughter likes to put hot chocolate in her coffee, so this recipe caught my attention. Can't wait to try this to see if she likes the ease of it being a mix.

Visit www.tasteofhome.com to check out the Cappuccino Mix recipe and see what more people are saying about it. 

  Taste of Home Logo
:) Happy to be a Taste of Home 
 Volunteer Field Editor

You Might Also Like

0 Comments