RecipeReview Candy Bar Apple Salad


FoodBytes Candy Bar Apple Salad
Candy Bar Apple Salad  
Source: Taste of Home


I used this recipe as a FoodBytes post a few weeks ago. I had a bunch of apples on hand so I decided to make it. It is so good, it tastes like a caramel apple. I used Twix
instead of snickers. Also, I made my own whipped topping and it was wet enough that I didn't add any milk.

Candy Bar Apple Salad  
1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk  
1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix  
1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed 
4 large apples, chopped (about 6 cups)  
4 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/2-inch pieces

In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping. Fold in apples and candy bars. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).  © 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC
 

tammycookblogsbooks recipe review rating 5/5

Visit www.tasteofhome.com to view the Candy Bar Apple Salad and more on the website.

Taste Of Home Logo
:) Happy to be a Taste of Home  
Volunteer Field Editor

You Might Also Like

0 Comments