MixingItUp Becki's review of The Choosing by Rachelle Dekker


MixingItUp My Cuckoo Clock
Source: tammycookblogsbooks
You never know what you will find here on MixingItUp. Today I have a book review excerpt from fellow
reviewer, Becki. This review originally appeared on The
Christian Manifesto. To read the full review go to The Choosing at The Christian Manifesto.

MixingItUp Becki's review of The Choosing by Rachelle Dekker
Read
 Publisher's Description
The Choosing 
by Rachelle Dekker
Reviewed by Becki

Review Excerpt:
I have been reading Ted Dekker’s books for years and have read most of them. They are intriguing. So when I came across a book written by his daughter on Edelweiss, I knew I wanted to read it. Regardless of what it was about, I wanted to see how her writing compared to her father’s. While there were some similarities between the two, RachelleDekker  shows in this book that she is more than capable of standing on her own and writing a story worth reading. I was very pleasantly surprised with the story telling, character development, and overall message targeting her Young Adult audience.

Check out Becki's full review here.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments