FoodBytes Pepper Cheese Bread


FoodBytes Pepper Cheese Bread
Pepper Cheese Bread
Source: Taste of Home
Pepper Cheese Bread
Reviews from www.tasteofhome.com: 
"Delicious bread. Perfect to be served with soup & salad."

"This recipe really showcases the flavors of the green peppers and cheddar cheese. I like to use sharp cheddar. When we have a bumper crop of peppers, this is a delicious way to use them."

"My family loves it...."

Here is a little taste, a foodbyte, of what you can find on the Taste of Home website. I have a lot of peppers in the freezer so this seems like a delicious way to use them. My family likes cheese in/on most foods so I see this bread being enjoyed in our house.

Visit www.tasteofhome.com to check out the Pepper Cheese Bread recipe and see what more people are saying about it.

  Taste of Home Logo

:) Happy to be a Taste of Home 
 Volunteer Field Editor

You Might Also Like

0 Comments