FoodBytes Macaroni and Cheese Soup

FoodBytes Macaroni and Cheese Soup
Macaroni and Cheese Soup
Source: Taste of Home
Macaroni and Cheese Soup
Reviews from www.tasteofhome.com: 
"Great Flavor! The only thing I would do is double the filling. My Husband and I felt it needed more of the feeling. I added more and it was even better."

"I have made this soup approx. 15 times and have shared with friends and work. I have never received a complaint, only people begging for this recipe. You can not go wrong and the kids love it!"

"This is one of the best soups I've ever eaten. My mom claims to be a soup lover said it was awesome!"

Here is a little taste, a foodbyte, of what you can find on the Taste of Home website. My kids always want macaroni and cheese. This looks like another great way to make one of their favorite meals. I might try using cheddar cheese it place of the Velveeta cheese.

Visit www.tasteofhome.com to check out the  Macaroni and Cheese Soup recipe and see what more people are saying about it.


  Taste of Home Logo

:) Happy to be a Taste of Home Volunteer Field Editor

You Might Also Like

0 Comments