BookReview Murder Tightly Knit by Vannetta Chapman


Murder Freshly Baked, book 3 in the Amish Village Mystery Series, by Vannetta Chapman is being released next week on 06/09/15. This seemed like the perfect time to post my review for Murder Tightly Knit, also from the series.

BookReview Murder Tightly Knit by Vannetta Chapman
Read
Publisher's Description
Vannetta Chapman is an author whose books I enjoy reading. She writes Inspirational Fiction that she says is "full of GRACE". You will find stories of romance, novellas and mysteries written by her. A faith in God is reflected in the stories she brings to life. More about Chapman can be found here.

Murder Tightly Knit, is the second book in Chapman’s Amish Village
Mystery Series. I enjoyed Chapman’s first cozy mystery trilogy, the Shipshewana Amish Mystery Series, so I was sure I would like her newest one. Murder Simply Baked, book one from the Amish Village Mystery Series didn’t disappoint. I looked forward to reading Murder Tightly Knit. I received a free copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.

This novel starts with a death near the Amish Artisan Village that has its manager, Englisher Amber Bowman and Amish friend Hannah Troyer once again “helping” the police uncover the murderer’s identity. Amber and Hannah both have love on their minds. In a sub plot, Andrew Miller has recently returned to the community but is acting suspicious, at least to his brother Jesse. There are several secondary characters that bring the book to life. Such as Pam, Amber’s assistant that has a flare for style.

I like the way Chapman portrays the Amish, like they are no different than other people. There is a lot of detail about Middlebury, Indiana. I felt like I was right there at the Village with the characters as I read. Chapman even includes a character from the Shipshewana Amish Mystery Series. It was nice to see how the characters have grown in their faith and since the beginning of the series. I have to say that I really like the covers for all the books in this series. I think a fan of sweet romance and cozy mysteries would like this story. I enjoyed this book and couldn’t wait to start Murder Freshly Baked.

Check out an excerpt from Vannetta Chapman's Murder Tightly Knit here.
 
Amish Village Mystery Series 
Murder Simply Brewed - read an excerpt here, read my review here
Murder Tightly Knit - read an excerpt here, read my review here
Murder Freshly Baked - read my review here.


Check out more cozy mysteries from Vannetta Chapman with her Shipshewana Amish Mystery Series here. 


tammycookblogsbooks book rating 5/5

You Might Also Like

0 Comments