FoodBytes Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie

FoodBytes Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie 
Source:Taste of Home
Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie 
Reviews from www.tasteofhome.com:
"... I made this pie and it is delicious. You can't go wrong using this recipe if you need to take a dessert somewhere. Very yummy and easy to make."

"I made this for a family gathering and it was a big hit. It was very easy to make and it was so refreshing and delicious. It was also one of the few healthy desserts at the family gathering, which is why I made it. I loved how tasty and low fat it was! I will definitely be making this again."

"I made this recipe and it turned out fabulous, just what I needed on a hot summer day! I will, however, use half as much vanilla extract next time I make it."

Here is a little taste, a foodbyte, of what you can find on the Taste of Home website. Here is a healthy version of cheesecake. It looks so good I wish I had a piece right now.

Visit www.tasteofhome.com to check out the Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie recipe and see what more people are saying about it.
 
Taste of Home Logo
:) Happy to be a Taste of Home Volunteer Field Editor

You Might Also Like

0 Comments