FoodBytes Oh-So-Good Oatmeal


FoodBytes Oh-So-Good Oatmeal
Oh-So-Good Oatmeal
 Source: Taste of Home



Oh-So-Good Oatmeal 
Reviews from www.tasteofhome.com:

"This was great! My husband made the suggestion of adding dried fruit and it was exactly what this recipe was needing. I will never buy oatmeal from a packet again!"

"I have been looking for an oatmeal recipe that I didn't have to stand at the stove stirring for a long time. This one is easy, fast and delicious. I didn't have apples so I substituted bananas. The bananas added sweetness, so I think I will reduce or eliminate the sugar next time. Definitely a keeper"

"loved it! it's just me and my husband at my house, and i usually half the recipe and it's just right for both of us!" 

Here is a little taste, a foodbyte, of what you can find on the Taste of Home website. The weather is still cool enough that you can enjoy a good bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. There are some people that eat it year round. No matter when you like to eat it, I think you will enjoy this simple recipe that is almost as quick to make as the prepackaged type.

Visit www.tasteofhome.com to check out the  Oh-So-Good Oatmeal  recipe and see what more people are saying about it.

  Taste of Home Logo
:) Happy to be a Taste of Home Volunteer Field Editor

You Might Also Like

0 Comments