FoodBytes Candy Bar Apple Salad

FoodBytes Candy Bar Apple Salad
Candy Bar Apple Salad 
Source: Taste of Home


Candy Bar Apple Salad 
Reviews from www.tasteofhome.com: 
"This is awesome!! I packed it into mason jars for a party. So good that I can't stop eating it!!"

"Easy and taste like a caramel apple!"

"I made this for a "Johnny Appleseed" potluck yesterday and it was gone in no time! I would make it again but maybe try caramel or butterscotch pudding." 
 
Here is a little taste, a foodbyte, of what you can find on the Taste of Home website. I was looking for a crunchy dessert. I think this fits the bill. It seems like it would be light and delicious.

Visit www.tasteofhome.com to check out the  Candy Bar Apple Salad recipe and see what more people are saying about it.

  Taste of Home Logo
:) Happy to be a Taste of Home Volunteer Field Editor

You Might Also Like

0 Comments