BookReview The Berenstain Bears’ Country Cookbook By Mike Berenstain

BookReview The Berenstain Bears’ Country Cookbook By Mike Berenstain
Read
Publisher's Description
The Berenstain Bears have been around since 1962. I started liking the endearing bear family in the 90’s when I began having kids. Somehow I missed them during my childhood. My children enjoyed reading the books and watching the cartoons. I didn’t know until receiving this cookbook that there has been an addition, a new sister, to the family.
 
This book is geared towards preschool to early elementary aged children and their families. I think kids will be delighted with the bright colors on the pages and seeing the bears included with the recipes. There is an index of the 40 recipes, divided into Breakfast, Lunch. Main Dishes, and Desserts & Snacks sections at the beginning of the cookbook. Before each of the four sections there is a short story given in Berenstain Bear fashion. Kids of this age enjoy helping in the kitchen and these recipes are so simple they can. You will most likely have all the ingredients needed in your pantry already. The recipes are kid friendly. I am sure my kids at a younger age would have eaten most of the foods in this cookbook. I have never made a recipe in a mug so the Mug Brownie recipe caught my eye. I think The Berenstain Bears Country Cookbook would be a great addition to shelves of those who are fans of the Berenstain Bears books or cartoons. I know I am happy to have it.


tammycookblogsbooks 5/5 book rating
I received a free copy of this book
 in exchange for my honest review.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments