MixingItUp Sarah's Review of The Art of Losing Yourself by Katie Ganshert

MixingItUp My Cuckoo Clock
Source: tammycookblogsbooks
You never know what you will find here on MixingItUp. Today I have a book review excerpt from fellow reviewer, Sarah. This review originally appeared on The Christian
Manifesto. To read the full review go to The Art of Losing Yourself  at The Christian Manifesto.
 
MixingItUp Sarah's Review of The Art of Losing Yourself by Katie Ganshert
The Art of Losing Yourself
by Katie Ganshert
Reviewed by Sarah


Review Excerpt:
Honestly, I picked up this book a little unsure whether I would like it or not. It sounded very different from Ganshert’s previous books. I shouldn’t have wondered though,
because I absolutely loved it! I definitely had high expectations for this book, having loved all of her other books. I expected to be taken through a story that would tug my heart, inspire and encourage me, and also draw me in, most likely to the point of tears. It certainly did all of those, including the last one. 

Check out Sarah's full review here .

You Might Also Like

0 Comments