FoodBytes Gigantic Cinnamon Rolls

FoodBytes Gigantic Cinnamon Rolls
Gigantic Cinnamon Rolls 
Source: Taste of Home
Gigantic Cinnamon Rolls
Reviews from www.tasteofhome.com:
"This recipe is absolutely delicious and so easy to make.Thanks for a great recipe."

"5 Stars, these huge rolls are delicious and are going to become my Christmas brunch gift of choice! Couple of tips, overlap the ends about 2 inches before pinching together well - the roll expands when it rises
and they disconnect... I can't say enough wonderful things about this recipe. If you love cinnamon rolls - you will LOVE this recipe! Enjoy!"

"I'll be making these for Christmas morning.  I'll make then Friday so I can send one home with my son's family after our Christmas Eve gathering." 

Here is a little taste, a foodbyte, of what you can find on the Taste of Home website. This is such a cleaver idea. I have been making cinnamon rolls for more than 20 years & never made a gigantic one. Can't wait to try this out!

Visit www.tasteofhome.com to check out the Gigantic Cinnamon Rolls recipe and see what more people are saying about it.
 
Taste of Home Logo
:) Happy to be a Taste of Home Volunteer Field Editor

You Might Also Like

0 Comments