FoodBytes Favorite Broccoli Salad

FoodBytes Favorite Broccoli Salad
Favorite Broccoli Salad 
Source: Taste of Home
Favorite Broccoli Salad 
Reviews from www.tasteofhome.com:
"I love this recipe. I omit the cauliflower & just use broccoli. I also add raisins & shredded cheddar cheese. Tastes better than the deli!"

"This is one of the best salads! Great recipe."

"I make this for many family parties and special dinners. It gets so many compliments and recipe requests. My aunt, who hates broccoli, raved about it when she tried it at my house and asked for the recipe."

Here is a little taste, a foodbyte, of what you can find on the Taste of Home website. I found this recipe in the very first Taste of Home magazine that was published in 1993. Variations of Favorite Broccoli Salad are popular where I live and have been for many years.

Visit www.tasteofhome.com to check out the Favorite Broccoli Salad  recipe and see what more people are saying about it.


Taste of Home Logo
:) Happy to be a Taste of Home Volunteer Field Editor

You Might Also Like

0 Comments