FoodBytes Cappuccino Punch

FoodBytes Cappuccino Punch
Cappuccino Punch 
Source: Taste of Home
Cappuccino Punch 
Reviews from www.tasteofhome.com:
"I found this recipe about 8 years ago in a TOH magazine in an orthodontist's office. It is the best! All my friends ask for the recipe EVERY time. I made it guiltless by substituting Splenda, fat-free/surgar-free ice cream, decaf coffee, and fat-free milk! The absolute best!!!!"

"I made this punch for a ladies luncheon at church and everyone loved it. Easy to make and absolutely delicious!"

"This recipe is amazing! Made it for the first time yesterday for an outside shower. I will make it again!"

Here is a little taste, a foodbyte, of what you can find on the Taste of Home website. I had a drink that seems very similar to this recipe at a church function. I never got the recipe so I am going to try this & see if it's the same.

Visit www.tasteofhome.com to check out the Cappuccino Punch  recipe and see what more people are saying about it.
 
Taste of Home Logo
:) Happy to be a Taste of Home Volunteer Field Editor

You Might Also Like

0 Comments