FoodBytes Herbed Peasant Bread

FoodBytes Herbed Peasant Bread
Herbed Peasant Bread 
Source: Taste of Home
Herbed Peasant Bread
Reviews from www.tasteofhome.com:
"This bread is truely wonderful! The herbs set it above any other bread. I've made this bread a million times- and recieved a million compliments!"

"This recipe produces a most FANTASTIC loaf of bread. It's moist and flavorful! I will continue to make this bread to serve with my Italian food" 



"Really good bread. Came out very light and soft. Will def make again !!"

Here is a little taste, a foodbyte, of what you can find on the Taste of Home website. I enjoy making homemade bread for my family. This recipe looks like one I would like.to try out. I think the dill, basil, and rosemary will give it a great taste. 


Visit www.tasteofhome.com to check out the  Herbed Peasant Bread recipe and see what more people are saying about it.

Taste of Home Logo
:) Happy to be a Taste of Home Volunteer Field Editor

You Might Also Like

0 Comments