FoodBytes Family-Favorite Cheeseburger Pasta


FoodBytes Family-Favorite Cheeseburger Pasta
Family-Favorite Cheeseburger Pasta
Source: Taste of Home

Family Favorite Cheeseburger Pasta 
Reviews from www.tasteofhome.com:
"This is yummy. I have fixed this several times and the only change I make is using whole wheat rotini, instead of the penne. It does taste like a cheeseburger."

"Very good ,easy to make, and my family loved it will make again !!!"

"I really enjoyed this.....I added salt and pepper to the pasta and the ground beef, and used regular pasta and diced tomatoes. Good stuff, great comfort food!!"

Here is a little taste, a foodbyte, of what you can find on the Taste of Home website. I saw cheeeseburger in the name & thought it would be good to make for the kids. When I make it I will not use the healthy versions of the ingredients. I like salt and fat in my dishes :)
 
Visit www.tasteofhome.com to check out the Family-Favorite Cheeseburger Pasta recipe and see what more people are saying about it.
 
Taste of Home Logo
:) Happy to be a Taste of Home Volunteer Field Editor

You Might Also Like

0 Comments