BookReview Be the Dad She Needs You To Be by Dr. Kevin Leman

BookReview Be the Dad She Needs You To Be by Dr. Kevin Leman
Be The Dad She Needs You To Be points out to dads that they have a part in their daughter's self esteem, choices, behavior, character, and ideas about the person they will marry. While this book is geared towards dads, you don’t have to be a father to get something out of it. I am a woman and a mother and I enjoyed reading the advice
given by Dr. Kevin Leman. Be The Dad She Needs You To Be is about relationships and everyone can always do a little or a lot of work on their relationships.

Dr. Kevin Leman used humor, cheesy as it was at times, along with many reasons and examples of being a better father. He offered advice on how to achieve a relational outcome and then gave an actual example on how to do it. To me, his desired outcomes came too easily. I have 5 daughters that my husband and I are raising to be responsible adults. None of them are compliant personalities so learning a lesson once and it’s done rarely happens in our house. Overall, I enjoyed the advice given in the book and even saw why I probably do some things that I do. Being a good parent takes a lot of work. I like how Dr. Leman stresses you won’t be a perfect parent but you can be a good one. I would recommend this book to anyone looking to make a positive change in their relationships, especially the father/daughter ones.

 tammycookblogsbooks book rating 4/5
  I received a free copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest opinion.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments