ReadAnExcerpt The Discovery Saga by Wanda E. Brunstetter

ReadAnExcerpt The Discovery Saga by Wanda E. Brunstetter

From The Publisher:
Originally released in a 6-part serial, now you can have The Discovery–A Lancaster County Saga all in one book. Meredith and Luke Stoltzfus, an Amish couple who are
faced with the greatest challenge of their young lives. Financial struggles. Arguments. A suspected pregnancy. A last-minute trip to Middlebury, Indiana. A drug addict on the run. A deadly encounter at a Philadelphia bus station. Will their love and faith be enough to bring them back together again, against all odds?

Check out an excerpt from Wanda E. Brunstetter's The Discovery Saga here.

The Discovery – A Lancaster County Saga Serial Novel:



#1 Goodbye to Yesterday - read my review here




#2 The Silence of Winter - read my review here




#3 The Hope of Spring - read my review here




#4 The Pieces of Summer - read my review here




#5 A Revelation in Autumn  - read my review here



#6 A Vow for Always - read my review here
The Discovery Saga - read an excerpt here 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments