FoodBytes Garlic Knots

FoodBytes Garlic Knots
Garlic Knots 
Source: Taste of Home
Garlic Knots
Reviews from www.tasteofhome.com:
"This was a very easy and fun recipe. My 9 year old daughter made them."

"I have made these several times, and they are a hit every time. I add Asiago cheese to it for a deeper flavor, and they disappear. A keeper!"

"Wonderfully easy and very very good. Great as an alternative to the usual dinner rolls."

Here is a little taste, a foodbyte, of what you can find on the Taste of Home website. I was looking for something different to do with bread/biscuits and found this recipe. I can't wait to try it. I will probably use homemade bread dough instead of biscuits the first time I make it.

Visit www.tasteofhome.com to check out the Garlic Knots recipe and see what more people are saying about it.

Taste of Home Logo
 :) Happy to be a Taste of Home Volunteer Field Editor

You Might Also Like

0 Comments