FoodBytes Grinch Punch

FoodBytes Grinch Punch
Grinch Punch 
Source: Taste of Home
Reviews for Grinch Punch from www.tasteofhome.com:
"I make this every Christmas and althouh it may be summer right now I still make it. My son loves to help me put this together and it's very refreshing on hot summer days. But of course we love it a Christmas time too b.c. we always have to have it when we watch the classic itself!"

"I made this punch for our family Christmas dinner. It was a big hit."

"I made this last Christmas and plan on making it again this year. It is fun for the kids and easy to make."

Here is a little taste, a foodbyte, of what you can find on the Taste of Home website. This looks like a great tasting drink to serve for the upcoming holidays. It could be made for Christmas or New Year's get-togethers.

Visit www.tasteofhome.com to check out the Grinch Punch recipe and see what more people are saying about it.

Taste of Home Logo
 :) Happy to be a Taste of Home Volunteer Field Editor

You Might Also Like

0 Comments