AllThingsVintage A&P Jane Parker Rolls Label

8/21/2013

AllThingsVintage A&P Jane Parker Rolls Label
photo by tammycookblogsbooks.blogspot.com
A&P Grocery Stores began in 1859 as The Great American Tea Company which was a mail order business. In 1870 the name was changed to The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company or A&P. The 1930s saw Jane Parker Bakeries as one of the company's private labels.

I found this awesome Jane Parker label stuck in the back of the pull out part of a Hoosier cabinet that was given to me. I'm not sure of it's date but I did find an ad from the 1960s for Jane Parker rolls. So maybe the label is from the 60s? I don't know but I think it looks great framed and hung in my kitchen!
1960s Jane Parker Rolls Ad
1960s Jane Parker Rolls Ad

You Might Also Like

0 Comments