The Hope Of Spring by Wanda E. Brunstetter

In Philadelphia, PA, it has been more than a month and comatose “Eddie” is still unresponsive. That doesn’t keep Susan Bailey, his nurse from talking to him and praying for him.

In Bird-In-Hand, PA, Meredith Stolzfus has found a way to make some money for her and the baby now that her husband is gone. She is thankful for the help that her friend Jonah Miller has been given her around her house. Jonah knows what it’s like for a widow, since his sister’s husband died. Is Jonah just being neighborly or is there more involved?

I was glad to see that Meredith made a way through the worst of her depression. She misses Luke but knows that she can go on for their baby. She has great support from friends and family.

Wanda Brunstetter has a simple writing style that I enjoy.

Readers may not like that this is not an entire book. This story is a novella and is meant read to be with the rest of the series. You won’t learn much from just reading this novella by itself.

The Discovery – A Lancaster County Saga Serial Novel:




#1 Goodbye to Yesterday - read my review here




#2 The Silence of Winter - read my review here




#3 The Hope of Spring - read my review here




#4 The Pieces of Summer - read my review here




#5 A Revelation in Autumn  - read my review here



#6 A Vow for Always - read my review here
The Discovery Saga - read an excerpt here 

I received a copy of this book from Barbour Publishing Inc. and The Christian Manifesto in exchange for my honest review.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments