Sorry For The Lack Of Posts

6/13/2012

I have been a slacker when it comes to posting for the last few weeks, maybe even a month. Other things, :) mostly my family :), have taken top priority for now. So much has been going on. Mostly good, only one bad thing. The bad - On May 5th, we had put our sweet Beagle, Ruthie, to sleep. She always laid on the floor next to my chair while I was doing stuff on the computer, it's not the same without her here. We are all missing her! The good - The kids have started summer break, I have been working on lots of VBS projects, yard work is calling me, and my husband's been on vacation (from work). I apologize for the lack of posts. I will be getting back to a more normal posting schedule. I appreciate everyone who visits my blog, thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. So sorry for your loss. I've missed seeing you around. :O)

    ReplyDelete