Make Your Own Ant Traps



tammycookblogsbookstammycookblogsbookstam

Spring is around the corner. It's that time of year when we start to get uninvited guests. Ants.

My mother told me about her homemade ant traps to get rid of the pests. I'm all for saving money, so I gave them a try. After I put my homemade ants traps out, the ants disappeared.

These traps are very inexpensive and easy to make. They use Boric Acid. Check out these websites about Boric Acid, one says it's harmless, the other says it's dangerous. Either way, it's best to keep it out of reach from humans and pets. I found the Boric Acid for $1 at Dollar Tree.

Here's what you need:
2 pop bottle caps
a drill
tape
Boric acid

Drill three evenly spaced holes around the outside of one pop cap. Pour the Boric Acid into the pop cap that has no holes. Tape the pop cap with holes onto the top of the pop cap with Boric Acid. Make sure the holes are not covered by the tape. Place the ant trap where you see the ants, making sure no children or pets can easily touch it.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments