BOOK REVIEW Miracles Are For Real by James L. Garlow, Keith Wall

According to the authors of this book, a miracle is defined as "a phenomenon performed or prompted by God, which science cannot explain, at a special time when God is making his will or his love known to an individual or many individuals". This book explains miracles from a Biblical perspective. What determines whether something is miraculous or not? An answer to simple prayer can be miraculous. A physical healing can be miraculous. The Hebrews considered everything to be a miracle. The "miracles" were described as "mighty works of God". This included both extraordinary and everyday events.

Each chapter discussing a "type" of miracle and gives a real life story of it. Some for example, the authors discuss receiving help from an angel sent by God. Then they go on to tell the story of real people who actually believe that an angel was sent to help them in their situation.

After reading this, you may see a lot more things in your life that truly are miracles. Miracles aren't just for people who need healed of a disease or someone who is in a desperate situation. God can perform miracles in your life.

I enjoyed reading this book. I found myself looking forward to reading about the real-life miracles in each chapter. I know there are a lot of a hoaxes out there, but I don't feel this book is like that. I've seen miracles in my own life and/or in the lives of  family, so I know they are real. The real-life miracle stories will touch your heart. If you want to learn more about miracles and feel inspired, this book is for you.

I received a free copy of this book from Bethany House Publishers for my honest review.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments