RECIPES Broccoli Salad

Today, I went to my daughter's Home Economics class to do a presentation with her. We made this yummy recipe. I found this recipe about 13 years ago, in a newsletter. It wasn't as popular then as it is now.



tammycookblogsbookstammycookblogsbookstammy

Broccoli Salad

1/2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 lb broccoli (about 2 heads), cut into bit size pieces
1/2 onion, diced
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoons vinegar

In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate.

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. The broccoli salad looks delicious! We'll have to give it a try sometime.

    Thanks for the follow. I'm now following you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm!!! Looks delish!

    Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again! I'm following your lovely blog too!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete