MyThoughts On 1 Timothy 2:2

MyThoughts On 1 Timothy 2:2
Source: tammycookblogsbooks
"I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession, and thanksgiving be made for everyone - for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness."

Peaceful and Quiet Lives. To me that is the simple life.

Life can get complicated. There is always somewhere to go or something to do. One of the phrases I hear a lot is "I'm too busy." Being busy is a choice. I strive to lead a life that is not filled with so many "things" that I don't have time for what is important to me - God and family.

I like to work on different projects around the house, Sometimes it seems I'm doing too many at a time and I'm way behind on them all. That's when I realize the need to simplify and not feel I have to do everything all at once.

I made the sign picture above years ago and it  hangs by our back door. I'm sure you know the saying "Live Richly, Love Much, Laugh Often." I like that saying but it didn't exactly fit my life so I changed it a little. "Live Richly" was changed to "Live Simply".


Let's all strive to live a little quieter and more peaceful.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments